Friday, September 26, 2008

Mirror, Mirror Not On My Wall


Jamie and I were wandering the upscale store, Fred Meyers, when my eye caught a display of mirrors. I don't own a full length mirror, mine are all vanity mirrors (but what else do you use a mirror for if not for vanity.) I thought to myself Carpi Diem, Seize the Day!!! I decided to buy myself a full length mirror. I pulled one from the display, held it up a few seconds and placed it back from whence it came. Jamie wondered why I had chosen not to get the mirror, it was on sale after all. "Wrong one," I told him, "that one made me look fat."

1 comment:

Marc and Megan said...

hey! I just found your blog through Mark and Heather's blog! It's true that there are some full-length mirrors that are just awful! Like the one in Mandi's bedroom... I hate that one. :)

I'm so happy to see you've joined the blogging world! :)